Home Wireless Broadband
Terms and Conditions
- These Plans require supplied modem : No other devices are supported for these plans
- Sim card charges are in addition to Plan charges
- These plans provide access to Optus 4G network only (no 3G)
- Roaming is not available on these plans
- Speeds are variable and will depend on a number of factors including congestion, location, local conditions, hardware, software and general internet traffic
- HWBB (Home Wireless Broadband) plans may only be used for data usage.
- HWBB plans are for new activations only. No plan changes/swaps are permissible
- These plans are subject to location qualification to ensure availability of service
- Account Terms are monthly in advance paid nett 7 days via EFT or on 1stof the month via credit card.
Speeds and Rollover
- Data usage is calculated as a combined total of uploads and downloads in a billing month.
- Included usage not used in the month does not carry forward
- For any usage above the allowance, excess data will be charged in 10GB blocks up to an incremental 50GB
- For any usage above the incremental 50GB excess will be rounded up to the whole GB
- Plan speeds will reduce to 256Kbps once the data usage exceeds the incremental 50GB over and above the allowance